Traditional Chinese medicine and its practices have been around as far back as 2000 BC, making it one of the world’s oldest form of medicine. The traditional Chinese medicines have different uses, ranging from tonics and dietary supplements, to medicated plasters and sore throat lozenges. Lianhua Qingwen Capsule is one such medicine that has become popular in the last two decades due to its efficacy in improving brain function and memory, among others benefits. This article takes a look at what makes Lianhua Qingwen capsule worth trying.
What is QingWen?
Qingwen is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for about two thousand years. It’s made with ancient herbs and the recipe has been passed down through the ages. Most people know it as Huo Ma Ren Wan, which translates to fire horse pill. This old-fashioned remedy is used to treat a variety of ailments, but some of the more common symptoms it can help alleviate are fever, coughs, and headaches. There’s no side effects or dangers associated with taking Lianhua Qingwen capsules. In fact, these pills are completely natural and safe for people to take at any age. As an added bonus, they’re tasty!
How is it made?
The Lianhua Qingwen capsul is a traditional Chinese medicine that can be used to treat pain. This capsule is made from the seed of a plant called Milkweed that grows in China and Asia. The plant’s seed contains chemicals called quinones. Quinones help the body produce more white blood cells which fight off disease, including cancer cells. Quinones also reduce inflammation and can help with pain relief. One way this medicine works is by slowing down the growth of cancer cells. It does this by blocking the protein signals that tell the cell to grow and divide. Another way it works is by stopping any new blood vessels from growing into tumor sites (angiogenesis). And if there are no new blood vessels, then it can’t get any food or oxygen so eventually the tumor will die.
How does it work?
Lianhua qingwen capsules can be taken with or without food.
It is not recommended to take this medicine for more than 2 months.
If you have a fever, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine as it may lower your body’s ability to fight infection.
This medicine is not recommend for people who have high blood pressure, liver and kidney problems, or diabetes.
1. Lianhua Qingwen Capsule is a traditional Chinese medicine that is made from the following ingredients: Radix Liancui, Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae, Semen Cuscutae Chinensis, Radix Angelicae Dahuricae, Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis, Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis, Rhizoma Cimicifugae Chinensis.
2. It is used to promote urination and to remove the extra fluid in the body during summer time.
3. Take it with warm water or tea before breakfast or lunch at regular intervals.
4. Drink enough water to avoid dehydration during taking this medication.
5. The dose for adults is two capsules per day; for children aged over 6 years, take one capsule every day; for children aged 3-6 years, take one capsule every other day; for children aged under 3 years, consult your doctor before using this product.