Laminate designs are the recent trends that have swept the interior design industry completely. These sheets are available in different colours, patterns, and textures. Different laminate sheets have different functional purposes. Some are best suitable for kitchens and countertops, whereas some are best for the walls of your bedroom. Royale Touche produces decorative laminates that have a wide range of options and are great low-maintenance, affordable alternatives to traditional surfaces.
Why Should You Choose Laminate Sheets?
Royale Touche laminates are incredibly durable and long-lasting. If you are renovating your space and hoping to have your money’s worth,decorative laminates are your best choice. Unlike other surfacing materials, laminates do not easily crack up or get damaged. Our laminate sheets can last more than ten years, which is the average lifespan of most laminates on the market.
Laminates are always more affordable and cost-effective when it comes to refurbishing your interiors. Royale Touche has affordable laminates that change the outlook of your interiors without burning your pocket. If you are on a restrained budget and yet, you want to make your house look luxurious, you should definitely choose decorative laminate sheets. Using Royale Touche laminates will also save you some extra bucks on maintenance and repair costs as our sheets are quite sturdy and durable.
Our laminates are extremely easy to clean and require exceedingly low maintenance. Anyone can easily clean them by rubbing the surface with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Avoid using any harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners as they can affect the finish of the laminates. One of the prominent advantages of using laminate sheets is that they rarely get stained or other stubborn marks. It is not necessary to clean these surfaces frequently as well and it eliminates unnecessary maintenance costs.
- Resistant to Wear and Tear
The major factor that makes Royale Touche laminates really durable is their sustainability to extreme wear and tear. They are resistant to scratches and smudges, giving them a longer lifespan. They can also survive moderate heat and fire, which makes them suitable for numerous applications. The top layer of our laminate sheets is made of melamine resin which protects the sheet from any external damage.
Latest Laminate Design Trends
● Matte Finish Laminates – These easy-to-clean laminates come in a lot of colours and give a matte finish.
● Gloss Finish Laminates – High gloss laminates are a little more difficult to clean than the other ones as they can gather more dust on their surface.
● Textured Laminates – These premium-looking laminates can mimic the look of different textures like wood, stones, and leather.
● Metallic Laminates – These are also called high gloss laminates due to their ultra shine effects. They have limited colour options like gold, silver, and copper.
● PVC Laminates – These scratch-resistant laminates are best for the lower part of a modular kitchen. They are also quite easy to clean.
● Acrylic Finish Laminates – Acrylic laminates do not come in matte finishes. Hence, they are the most suitable for the upper cabinets of a modular kitchen. The glossy material of thesedecorative laminates can accumulate a lot of dust, oil, and grease from the kitchen.
● Exterior Laminates – These laminates are specially designed to withstand the rough weather outside. They are used in balcony railings and patio cabinets.
● High-Pressure Laminates – These laminates are the toughest laminates available in the market. They are not brittle and can withstand a great amount of weight.
● Countertop Laminates – These laminates are used to design kitchen countertops. They can be designed to look like marble or granite.
● Antibacterial Laminates – These laminates prevent the growth of bacteria and viruses up to 99%. They can be very useful in hospitals and healthcare centres.